If you’re looking to make a delicious cheesecake for Shavuot but just can’t find cream cheese in any of your local grocery stores or markets, then these recipes are for you!
Instead of cream cheese, these 13 cheesecake recipes use cheeses that are more widely available like quark cheese, cottage cheese, and ricotta cheese.
So no matter where you live, know that we’ve got your back and that cheesecake can still be on your Shavuot table this year!
- Chocolate-Cheese Squares from the Nitra Cookbook
- Ricotta and White-Chocolate Cake by Sweet Moments: Rega Matok
- Cheese Souffle from the Dining In Cookbook
- Basic Caramel Cheesecake by Eliana Gothold
- Festive Cheese Tart by Renana Spiegel Levkovich
- Cappuccino Tart by Sara Wasserman
- Chocolate Chip Biscuit Icebox Cheesecake by Sweet Moments: Rega Matok
Lower Fat Cheesecake by Estee Kafra
- Extra Light and Smooth Cheesecake by Elky Friedman
- Concentric Circle Cheesecake by Clara Fatal
- Chocolate Biscuit Cheesecake by Clara Fatal
- No-Bake Cheesecake Mousse by Esther Deutsch
French-Style Cheesecake by Sara and Yossi Goldstein