Cooking for two can be tricky. Those of you who are married probably remember those first few meals as a married couple. Was there enough food to feed eight to 10 people? We thought so. Cooking small portions doesn’t always come easily. That’s because most recipes call for a lot of ingredients and are usually tailored to larger families.
For those of you who don’t quite need to feed an army, this roundup is for you! All the recipes are delicious and perfectly portioned so you’re not eating leftovers for the next week.
We hope you enjoy!
- Tangy Chicken from the Nitra Cookbook
- Pita Pockets by Sara and Yossi Goldstein
Open-Faced Flounder Wraps with Cucumber-Avocado Salsa by Victoria Dwek
- Teriyaki Salmon with Stir Fried Veg and Noodles by Tanya Ohana
- Chicken Paprikash by Yussi Weisz
- Crispy Seared Honey Citrus Salmon by Estelle Chait
Vegetarian Chili by Sara and Yossi Goldstein
- Ramen Shakshuka by Chanie Apfelbaum
- Quick and Easy Asian Stir Fry by Aviva Friedman
- Chicken 1-2-3 by Sina Mizrahi
- Asian Style Salad by Sara and Yossi Goldstein
- Mason Jar Cobb Salad with Ranch Dressing by Chanie Apfelbaum
- Omelet with Feta and Fresh Tomatoes by Estee Kafra
- Veggie Burger Grain Bowl by Sara and Yossi Goldstein