Sponsored by Tuscanini
Tomato paste is an incredibly versatile ingredient that adds a rich depth of flavor to anything it’s added to. Use it in stews, soups, burgers, drinks (hello Bloody Mary), grains, or any recipe that calls for a tomato product and it will instantly taste like it’s been cooking for hours.
The downside to tomato paste? Once you open that seemingly small can, the leftovers are impossible to use up.
Instead of throwing away that last little bit, we’ve gathered delicious and easy recipes that call for it.
Don’t have all the ingredients to these recipes? You can also try adding leftover tomato paste to the following easy dishes:
Lasagna or baked ziti
Bloody Mary (because we all need an after-work pick-me-up)
Homemade BBQ sauce
And so much more!
- Shakshouka On the Go by Estee Kafra
- Vodka Sauce by Chanie Nayman
- Breadstick Dippers by Michal Frischman
- Tomato Fish from the Nitra Cookbook
- Three-Pepper Dip by Molly Hagler
- Cauliflower Rice by Brynie Greisman
- Tomato Soup with Garlic Bread and Bulgarian Cheese by Temi Philip