With excellent customer experience and prices to match, it’s no wonder shopping on Amazon is man’s second-best friend. (Obviously, dogs come first)
Amazon’s annual Prime Day is a two-day event with steep discounts on lots of products. Their offer – deals greater than Black Friday!
Prime members saved more than $1.4 billion during Prime Day in 2020. That’s a lot of money.
Prime Day is set to kick off Monday, June 21. It runs through Tuesday, June 22, and is exclusive to Prime members only. Don’t lose out on awesome deals.
How much will you save on Prime Day 2021?
Six Tips on Maximizing Your Prime Day Savings
1. Not a member, no problem.
Prime Day is for Prime members only.
However, you can take advantage of the 30-day free trial of Prime membership. Cancel your membership before your 30 days are up and enjoy some awesome Prime Day specials without the membership fees.
2. Have an Amazon device (echo, ring, kindle…), and want the latest model? Amazon has a trade-in program where you can return old devices and upgrade to a newer version. On Prime Day, you’ll receive additional discounts toward the purchase of a newer model.
3. Amazon is promoting small businesses on its platform. Make a purchase today from an Amazon small business seller and receive credit towards a purchase on Prime Day.
4. Rumor has it that robovac sellers are looking to move stock. That means steep discounts on robotic vacuum cleaners. How long have you been eyeing one for? Don’t lose sight now!
5. Prime Day is a great day to stock up on some essentials. Sun tan lotion, light bulbs, baby wash – just to name a few must-have items. Our daily needs are quite expensive; if you’re going to buy it anyhow, why not buy it for less?
This Prime Day, shop our curated list perfectly picked for you — our readers!
1. Kitchen gadgets:
Never enough gadgets (useful ones only). Instant Pot for too much dinner needed with too little time to make it. A Meater meat thermometer so your perfectly sliced meat is cooked to perfection. Diet-friendly air fryer so you can satisfy your cravings without the mess.
Turns out the best part of waking up isn’t Folgers in your cup; it’s Nespresso, gourmet coffee with frothed milk. Wake up and stay up.
3. Outdoor pizza oven:
If we’re on the gourmet bandwagon, then let’s pizza it up a notch. Firewood pizza in an outdoor pizza oven. Join me for dinner, BYOB.
4. Workout clothes:
Work up a sweat in style. This long-sleeve workout tee is perfect. It’s quick dry, stretchable, breathable, soft, and lightweight.
5. Amazon products:
Amazon’s Echo takes up no space, has great sound, and gives you access to a library full of the latest music. You can shop on it and give it commands. Use it to work out to build up endurance. Other favorites include the Kindle, the booklover’s dream, and Ring home security and doorbell systems.
6. Camp gear:
Summer shopping is endless, and the requests that kids have are endless-er.
7. Backyard activities for kids:
Don’t bother asking the neighbors to join, they’re already there.
8. Magnet building tiles:
“Rain rain you can stay, I’ll play Magna Tiles all day…” The toy that never breaks, keeps kids occupied for hours, is safe for toddlers and enjoyed by eight-year-olds, builds creativity – need I continue? And don’t forget to stock up on other toys like Lincoln Logs too.
9. Ride in style:
10. Label maker:
In a futile attempt to prevent personal items from getting lost and to join the club of, “I containerize everything in matching bins with beautiful labels,” we present you with your very own label maker.
One more thing before you bounce off this page – if you want it, buy it now. With skyrocketing prices, there’s never been a better time to snag a deal.
Goldy Buxbaum is a copywriter who helps businesses reach more clients by combining business strategy with web writing. Check her out on LinkedIn to see how you can gain from her services.