With a few simple ingredients and a couple of quick steps you can create these gorgeous geometric fruit pies to enhance the Tu Bishvat season.
You will need:
- Pie Crust
- Ice cream, slightly softened
- Cactus Pears, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Kiwis, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Mangoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Spread ice cream into the pie crust and freeze.
- Using a round cookie cutter, cut out even circles from the sliced fruit.
- Divide the slices into halves, thirds and quarters to create these eye-catching designs on your ice cream pie. Decorate ice cream with the fruit right before serving.