Once Passover is over it’s normal to go a bit chametz crazy- especially when it comes to homemade challah. And if you’re anything like us, you probably made a batch or two for this past Shabbat.
Although there’s nothing like tearing into a fresh loaf, to celebrate our love of challah we’re sharing some of our all-time favorite ways of transforming challah dough into an entirely new recipe.
So next time you make challah, save some of the dough and give these delicious dishes a try!
- Garlic Knots by Brynie Greisman
- Onion Board by Brynie Greisman
- Meat Calzones by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Quick and Easy Halva Pecan Baklava (2 Ways) by Erin Grunstein
- Pretzel Dogs by Esty Wolbe
- Focaccia Fingers with Za’atar by Estee Kafra
- Esty’s Favorite Cinnamon Buns by Esty Wolbe
No-Grease Everything Knots by Esther Deutsch
- Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake by Brynie Greisman
- Stuffed Italian Bread by Estee Kafra
- Friday Night Doughnuts by Estee Kafra
- Beer-Braised Beef Hot Pretzels by Michal Frischman
- Decadent Dessert Pizza by Estee Kafra