This weekend the temperature is rising, and we think you’ll agree that the last thing we’ll want to do is heat up the kitchen with a flaming hot oven!
Today we’re coming at ya with refreshing, quick and easy recipes that don’t require turning on the oven, grill, crockpot or stove-top for that matter!
You’ll find everything from a classic caprese salad to a refreshing watermelon gazpacho and a flavorful poke bowl. You can feel confident knowing that all of these recipes can be made without breaking a sweat!
And for anyone looking for some no-bake dessert recipes, check out this recipe roundup!
Enjoy and keep cool!
- Cajun Turkey or Teriyaki Turkey Noodle Lettuce Wraps by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Avocado Toast by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Deli Roll Pinwheels with Chopped Salad by Jamie Geller
- Caprese Salad by Zeta Olive Oil
- Make Your Own Poke Bowls by Dini Klein
- Snappy Marinated Salad by Faigy Grossman
- Watermelon Gazpacho by Liz Rueven
- Shredded Corned Beef Salad by Rivky Kleiman
- Cold Cucumber, Yogurt, and Dill Soup by Lois Held and Roberta Scher
Watermelon Matchstick Salad by Chanie Nayman
- Carrot Pasta With a Creamy Zesty Garlic Sauce by Chris Anca
- Tri-Layered Crispy Salad from the Dining In Cookbook
- Fresh Spring Rolls by Rena Tuchinsky
- Chickpea Salad from The Nitra Ladies Cookbook
- Falafel-Inspired Wraps by Chavi Feldman
- Mango, Jicama, Pumpkin Seed and Fresh Herb Salad by Douglas McNish
- Rice Cauliflower Salad by Esther Ottensoser