Recipe brought to you by Batsheva Kanter.
Welcome to our weekly lifestyle column, No Measuring Allowed. Every week we share fun and easy Shabbat desserts, and savory dishes, too. The recipes don’t require any measuring or special equipment, and call for about 6 ingredients! Perfect for busy moms and dads, or kids who love to help in the kitchen!
Chocolate Mousse-Stuffed Strawberries Recipe:
1 and 1/2 bars Heaven and Earth Sugar Free Chocolate
1 can coconut milk
2 pinches of salt
1 splash of vanilla
10 large strawberries, cleaned (the tops should be removed as well)
1. Skim the solid part of the coconut milk into a glass bowl. Microwave on high for 45 seconds.
2. Add the chocolate and mix until combined. If the chocolate is not melting, microwave for another 20 seconds.
3. Add salt and vanilla mix well. Put in the fridge until it starts to solidify.
4. Whip the chocolate mixture until it gets fluffy (it’s easiest to use a hand mixer). Set aside.
5. Slice the prepared strawberries in half. Using a small spoon, scoop out some of flesh and replace it with a spoon of mousse.