So your son or daughter loves to bake and wants to tackle a new recipe during his or her next play date. But you (mom or dad) would rather, well, avoid that at all costs…
To make everyone happy, we’re sharing some of our favorite no-bake recipes that don’t require turning on the oven, take the perfect amount of prep time so the kids stay occupied, and are ready to eat basically right away- no waiting overnight to freeze or waiting a couple of hours to set.
These recipes will quickly make you the #1 mom or dad in town!
Most of the recipes below do not include nuts, however some of the recipes call for optional nut add-ins. Simply remove or substitute for a nut-free version.
- Cookie Dough Crispy Treats by Lindsay Landis
- Cookie Butter Pretzel Snack Mix by Shushy Turin
- White Chocolate Cookie Butter Nutty Buddies by Chaia Frishman
- S’mores Trifle by Victoria Dwek
- 3-Ingredient No-Bake Cheesecake by Naomi Elberg
- 4-Ingredient “Krembo” Bites by Erin Grunstein
Chocolate-Cheese Cake Balls by Sweet Moments: Rega Matok
- Apple Sandwiches 3 Ways by Esty Wolbe
- Fruity Critter Snacks by Rachel Nayman
Please login to comment
View all comments