Breakfast—it’s so important and yet we never seem to have time for it! Summertime pantries are usually nothing more than a bowl of cornflakes, scrambled eggs, and occasionally pancakes.
But c’mon, we’re chefs. We can do better! Breakfast dishes can be creative, fresh and flavorful, especially in the summertime, when we start the day craving something refreshing and delightful.
Perhaps it’s time to upgrade your toast, eggs and cheese, transforming them into a modern breakfast pizza. Or grab a classic—a butter blueberry scone spread with homemade jam. For the kids, healthy(ish) breakfast pops will make them happy—and their parents too!
Hope you enjoy this great start to a summer day.
Round-up courtesy of Whisk by Ami Magazine.
- Avocado Toast by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Caprese Toast by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Strawberries and Cream Toast by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Crunchy Chocolate Banana Toast by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Israeli-Style Toast by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Mini-Maple Pancake Muffins by Zehava Krohn
- Kids’ Cereal Pops by Yossi and Sara Goldstein
- Blueberry Scones with Blueberry Chia Jam by Yossi and Sara Goldstein
Three-Cheese Breakfast Pizza by Yossi and Sara Goldstein
- Pistachio French Toast with Banana Salsa by Esther Deutsch