12 Delicious Ways To Cook With The Colors Of Thanksgiving
What I love about Thanksgiving is that your menu is practically planned for you. You know you've gotta serve turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans, and cranberry sauce. But for those of you who want to add more to the table, we recommend going "orange."
Orange-colored foods are not only healthy, but they'll balance out the colors on your Thanksgiving table.
There's just nothing like pumpkin pie, roasted carrots, or sweet potato soup to get you in the mood for the season.
For those of you who don't do Thanksgiving, give these recipes a try anyway! They won't disappoint!
- Slow-Cooker Fall Chili with Pumpkin by Elizabeth Kurtz
- Autumn Toasted Couscous Salad by Deedee Stovel
- Tahini Pumpkin Pie by Chanie Apfelbaum
- Butternut Squash Bread by The Taste of Kosher
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup by Faigy Grossman
- Pumpkin Bowls with Wild Rice by Estee Kafra
- Orange Vegetable Medley by Brynie Greisman
- Sweet Potato Crostini with Toppings by Rivki Rabinowitz
- Kale and Sweet Potato Sauté by Jill Hillhouse and Lisa Cantkier
- Chipotle BBQ Pulled Carrot Sloppy Joe Sliders by Danny Seo
- Rebbetzin Braunstein’s Carrot Cake by Family Table
- Marbled Carrots and Parsnips from the Dining In Cookbook