12 Salads to Make with Pears
If you're looking to bring some new salads to the table this fall, consider what the pear can do for you. Pears are one of our favorite ways to lend a salad some allure. They stand up well to poaching or roasting and come in tons of varieties to experiment with. Pears are also considered a low glycemic food and a great source of fiber and other nutrients like copper, vitamin C, and vitamin K.
Check out these 12 recipes for delicious salads you're sure to savor. Let us know which ones you try!
- Kale with Roasted Pears by Sina Mizrahi
- Caramelized Pear Spinach Salad with Pomegranates, Pecans, and Craisins by Esther Deutsch
- Arugula and Goat Cheese Salad with Balsamic Citrus Vinaigrette by Brynie Greisman
Rockport Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette by Victoria Dwek
Reverse Marinade Salad by Michal Frischman
- Sushi Salad by Estee Kafra
- Salmon Salad Deluxe by Dining In
- Fall Fruit Salad by Dining In
- Green and White Cabbage Salad by Chanie Nayman
- Pan Roasted Pear and Goat Cheese Salad by Shani Malka
- Fruity Quinoa Salad by Estee Kafra
- Red Wine Pear Salad with Spiced Walnuts and Goat Cheese by Estee Kafra