16 Best Recipes For Veganuary
For a lot of us, January is the month of new resolutions, healthier habits, and better eating.
Whether you are already vegan, or just want to give the diet a try and see how it goes, we're here for you with our recipe roundup of vegan recipes for "Veganuary."
For those of you who don't know what Veganuary is, it's a 30 day challenge that promotes the vegan diet. It's certainly not for everyone, but for those of you interested, we want to help you succeed!
We've chosen recipes that are hearty, filling, and packed with incredible flavor. We hope you enjoy!
- Pesto Portobello White Bean Burgers by Celeste Hackel
- Healthy and Rich Moroccan Bean Tomato Soup (plus Instant Pot Option) by Bat-El Gershowitz
- Sticky Tofu Veggie Rice Bowls by Sarah Lasry
- Red Vegetarian Chili by Sara Goldstein
- Rice Paper Spring Rolls with Dipping Sauce by Victoria Dwek
- Lemony Chickpea Tahini Stew by Sara Goldstein
- Roasted Cauliflower and Tahini Soup by Sara Goldstein
- Vegan Onion Tart with White Grape Reduction by Ruth Fox and Vicky Cohen
Roasted Eggplant with Garlic, Fresh Herbs, and Techinah by Bassi Gruen
- Oven-Baked Cauliflower Risotto by Bayla Haskel
- Chipotle BBQ Pulled Carrot Sloppy Joe Sliders by Danny Seo
- Za’atar-Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpeas with Penne in Creamy Tahini Sauce by Danny Seo
- Pita Pockets by Sara Goldstein
- Spiced Carrots with Chickpeas and Herbs by Adina Silberman
- Mushroom Asparagus Pasta by Michal Frischman
- Fresh Lime, Vegetable and Coconut Curry by Ryland, Peters & Small