16 Delicious Pantry Recipes for Shabbat
With so much going on in the world right now, it might be overwhelming to think about what and how you’re going to cook for Shabbos. We want you to know that we’re here to help you.
Shabbos shouldn’t be a source of stress, so we’ve gathered a bunch of recipes you can make with things you most likely already have in your pantry, fridge or freezer so there’s no traveling to the stores. Of course, everyone’s home inventory is different, so if you don’t have ingredients like parsley, lemons, or fresh veggies, don’t fret! Sub as you like, and as always, ask us for advice! We are always here to help!
- Balsamic Roast Chicken by Amy Stopnicki
- Superior Chocolate Chip Cookies from the Nitra Cookbook
- Curried Quinoa Pilaf by Sarah Brull
- Broccoli and Cauliflower Duo by Elky Friedman
- Chocolate Devil Food Cake from the Nitra Cookbook
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs from the Dining In Cookbook
- Extra Crispy Chicken Nuggets from the Dining In Cookbook
- Lentils, Beans, and Tomato Stew by Kelly Cohen
- Quinoa with Broccoli, Craisins, and Nuts by Brynie Greisman
- Deli Roll from the Dining In Cookbook
- Quinoa-Stuffed Chicken by Michal Frischman
- Classic Hummus by Mighty Sesame Co.
- 8PM- Whole Roasted Lemon Garlic Chicken by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Sweet and Spicy Lukshen Kugel from the Dining In Cookbook
- Decadent Marble Cake with Crumb Topping by Estee Kafra
- Roasted Potatoes by Esther Ottensoser