17 Chol Hamoed Dinners You Can Whip Up in a Jiffy
We're so busy planning our Yom Tov meals that sometimes we forget about those intermediate days known as Chol Hamoed. Leftovers don't always fly, and pizza delivery is not really an option, so what's a family to do?
Well, we've compiled a list of super quick-and-easy meals you can whip up in minutes so that your family can be well-fed after an action-packed Chol Hamoed day. Think minimal prep, few ingredients, and one-pan dishes. We like the sound of that!
What to serve alongside, you ask? You'll find delicious options in this roundup of 52 Passover Sides That Don't Involve Potatoes.
- Oven-Fried Chicken from OU Kosher
- Skillet Chicken from OU Kosher
- Crunchy Baked Chicken Fingers with Gluten Free Breading by Elky Friedman
- Meatballs with Passover "Spaghetti” from OU Kosher
- One-Pan Autumn Roast Chicken by Sina Mizrahi
- Potato Chip Schnitzel (Gluten Free) with a Thai Nectarine Slaw by Danielle Renov
- Lemony Grilled Chicken Lettuce Salad by Faigy Grossman
- Shnitzis (Burgers) by Renee Muller
- Pesto Chicken "Pasta" by Aviva Kanoff
- Fish Kebobs from OU Kosher
- Pepper Steak by Julie Hauser
- Eggplant "Parmesan" from OU Kosher
- Tuna Cottage Cheese Casserole from OU Kosher
- Tuna-Stuffed Baked Potatoes from OU Kosher
- Gluten Free Pizza Recipe by Ronit Peskin
- Corned Beef Hash by Kayla Kaye
- Gluten-Free Cauliflower Fritters by Chaia Frishman