17 Chol Hamoed Dinners You Can Whip Up in a Jiffy
We're so busy planning our Yom Tov meals, that sometimes we forget about those intermediate days known as Chol Hamoed. Leftovers don't always fly and pizza delivery is not really an option, so what's a family to do? Well, we've compiled a list of super quick and easy meals you can whip up in minutes so that your family can be well fed after an action packed Chol Hamoed day. Think minimal prep, few ingredients, and one pan dishes. We like the sound of that!
- Oven-Fried Chicken
- Skillet Chicken
- Crunchy Baked Chicken Fingers with Gluten Free Breading
- Meatballs with Passover "Spaghetti”
- One-Pan Autumn Roast Chicken
- Potato Chip Schnitzel (Gluten Free) with a Thai Nectarine Slaw
- Lemony Grilled Chicken Lettuce Salad
- Shnitzis (Burgers)
- Pesto Chicken "Pasta"
- Fish Kebobs
- Pepper Steak
- Eggplant "Parmesan"
- Tuna Cottage Cheese Casserole
- Tuna-Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- Gluten Free Pizza Recipe
- Corned Beef Hash
- Gluten-Free Cauliflower Fritters