18 "Green" Recipes That Hit The Post-Chanukah Reset Button
After a full eight days of fried treats on Chanukah, we're in need of some light, fresh, and GREEN foods to reset!
It can be hard to go from all that delicious comfort food to a green salad, though- we get it.
With the help of flavor-packed ingredients like tahini, basil, feta, and salsa, you'll find it's a much easier task to "go green" than you thought.
Don't believe us? Take it from the list of delicious recipes below.
- Sesame Mustard String Beans by Beth Warren
- Open-Faced Flounder Wraps with Cucumber-Avocado Salsa by Victoria Dwek
- Broccoli Chickpea Salad by Miriam (Pascal) Cohen
- Fresh and Healthy Asian Mango Lettuce Salad by Bat-El Gershowitz
- Shoyu Chicken and Green Bean Fry by Estelle Chait
- Broccoli Salad from the Dining In Cookbook
Spinach Shakshuka by Leah Koenig
- Mediterranean Salad Wraps with Roasted Chickpeas by Chavi Feldman
- Sheet-Pan Pesto Frittata by Chavi Feldman
- Green Health Soup from the Dining In Cookbook
- Cheesy Oven-Roasted Veggies by Chavi Feldman
- Cucumber Salad by Rorie Weisberg
- Forkless Shawarma Lettuce Wraps by Rorie Weisberg
- Green Smoothie by Rorie Weisberg
- Brown Rice with Spinach and Parsley by Chavi Feldman
- Chimichurri Mushroom Salad by Michal Frischman
- Green Grilled Chicken by Michal Frischman
- Endive Salad Platter with Tahini Drizzle by Chanie Nayman