19 No-Egg Dessert Recipes For Passover
Sick and tired of Passover dessert recipes that call for 12+ eggs? So are we!
But can you really have delicious Passover desserts like raspberry jam bars, chocolate chip cookies, mousse, and brownies without any eggs? You bet!
Take a look at the delicious egg-free dessert recipes below and enjoy!
- Raspberry Jam Bars by Molly Hagler
- Choco-Chip Almond Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches by Shena Dominitz
- Egg and Nut-Free Passover Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies by Chaya Sara Auerbach
Strawberries and Cream Pie by Esty Wolbe
- Chocolate-Dipped Vanilla Bean Macaroons by Angela Liddon
- Homemade Chocolate Popsicles by Sweet Moments: Rega Matok
- Cookie Bars with Lemon Glaze by Estee Kafra
- S’mores by Ruth Fox and Vicky Cohen
- Heavenly Hazelnut Truffles by Efrat Libfroind
- Cookie Dough Bites by Naomi Hazan
- Lemon Berry Crumble Pie by Rorie Weisberg
Chocolate Ice Cream with Hazelnut Praline Dust by Brynie Greisman
- Mango-Coconut Sorbet by Charles Sayegh
- Fresh Strawberry Mousse by Norene Gilletz
- Chocolate Coffee Bonbons by Faigy Grossman
- Mocha Cashew Mousse by Chavi Feldman
- Deep-Dish Skillet Brownie (Keto, Paleo, Vegan, Dairy Free) by Arman Liew
- Chocolate Espresso Thumbprints by Rachel Goodman
- Cookie Truffle Bars by Victoria Dwek