2 Dinner Menus In Honor Of Tu B’Shevat!
Tu B’Shevat is less than two weeks away. You know what that means, right? It means that the gloomy, cold days of winter are coming to an end, and fresh fruits and flowers are not far from blooming and growing all around us.
To celebrate this special holiday, we’ve created 2 very special menus, one meat menu and one dairy menu. Each menu includes either wheat, barley, grapes, figs, dates, olives, pomegranates or fruit, and if we do say so ourselves, are really delicious!
We hope you enjoy Tu B’Shevat this year and the sense of hope and renewal the holiday symbolizes.
- Poppy and Fruit Salad by Renee Muller
- Best Dairy Onion Soup Ever by Brynie Greisman
- Pomegranate Glazed Salmon by Victoria Dwek
- Marinated Mozzarella and Penne by Chaya Suri Leitner
- Lemon Fruity Quinoa Salad by Brynie Greisman
- Green Goddess Fruit Platter with Cheesecake Dip by Rachel Kor
- Fruit and White Chocolate Bark by Jamie Geller
- Blood Orange Pomegranate Salad by Chaia Frishman
- Kofta-Stuffed Dates by Chanie Apfelbaum
- Chicken with Silan Glaze by Kosher.com Staff
- Couscous with Dried Fruits by Sabrina Ovadia
- Fall-Inspired Red Cabbage Salad by Temi Philip
- Fig Frangipane Galette by Jennifer Chetrit
- Passion Fruit Salad by Renee Muller