3 Ingredient Recipes Kids Will Love!
With the kids home AT ALL TIMES these days, you could probably use some new recipes to keep them occupied.
These recipes call for 3 ingredients (or less!), require little adult supervision (depending on your kids' ages), and are budget friendly to boot!
Have fun and enjoy!
- Personal Dessert Pizzas by Rylee
- Best Homemade Strawberry Applesauce by Devorah Raskin
- Fruit Leather by Chanie Nayman
- Frozen Berry Smoothie by Esty Wolbe
- 3 Ingredient Nut Butter Cookies by Nathalie T.
- 2-Ingredient Lychee Blueberry Sorbet by Chaia Frishman
Peach and Berry Compote by Nechama Norman
Easy Homemade Donut Holes by Rachel Nayman
- Cinnamon Palmiers by Paula Shoyer
- Puff Pastry Pizza Squares by Danielle Renov
2-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse by Sweet Moments: Rega Matok