30 Next-Level Shabbat Nachamu Recipes
To us, the food we eat on Shabbat Nachamu needs to be extra special. So it’s no surprise that your traditional Shabbat recipes, like chicken soup and potato kugel, won’t be on this list.
Switch things up and try the sizzling steak salad, meatball wellingtons or coffee-rubbed roast. And for dessert, you can’t go wrong with rocky road gelato, baklava cups and apple smores tartlets.
Whether you make 1 or 5 of these recipes, we guarantee your family’s Shabbat will feel like an extra-special celebration – which is what Shabbat Nachamu is all about!
For tips on hosting Shabbat Nachamu, be sure to read this article!
For even more easy, classic Shabbat recipes, check out 35 Easy Shabbat Dinner Recipes for Newbies.
- Sizzling Steak Salad by Faigy Grossman
- Cherry and Ancho Chili BBQ Ribs by Sara and Yossi Goldstein
- Pastrami-Stuffed Mushrooms by Chanie Nayman
- Lemon Garlic Salmon en Papillote by Michal Frischman
- Marinated London Broil with Zucchini and Heirloom Tomatoes by Zehava Krohn
- Pull-Apart Deli Pie by Faigy Grossman
- Marinated “Grilled” Vegetables from the Dining In Cookbook
- Zucchini Mushroom Kugelettes by Brynie Greisman
- Duck Confit Empanadas by Sara and Yossi Goldstein
- Parsnip Sunchoke Soup by Sara and Yossi Goldstein
Mini Pommes (Potatoes) Anna by The Peppermill
- Colorful Salad Platter by Brynie Greisman
- Steak and Mushroom Boats by Michal Frischman
- Crispy Mini Meatless Pies by Ruth Fox and Vicky Cohen
- Coffee-Rubbed Roast by Michal Frischman
- Salami & Spinach Quiche by Shulamith Betesh
- Stuffed Rainbow Peppers by Brynie Greisman
- Pastrami-Topped Risotto over Portobello Caps by Chanie Nayman
- Meatball Wellington by Michal Frischman
- Rocky Road Gelato by Rivky Kleiman
Limonana Sorbet by Brynie Greisman
- Peach and Berry Compote by Nechama Norman
- Apple Smores Tartlets by Faigy Grossman
- Vanilla Raspberry Custard Trifle by Rivky Kleiman
- Olive Oil Basil “Ice Cream” by Sara and Yossi Goldstein
- Frozen Praline Mousse Cups with Hazelnut Filled Bamba by Faigy Grossman
- Chocolate Mousse Trifle from the Nitra Cookbook
- Easy Baklava Cups by Rachel Kor
- Blueberry Lemon Crumbles from the Dining In Cookbook
- Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake with Chocolate Drizzle by Rivky Kleiman