6 Things to Cook with Lentils (That Aren't Soup)
Lentil soup may be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of lentils, but those delicious little legumes are anything but a one-trick pony! Sure, they’re a good source of protein that lower your cholesterol and have tons of other benefits, but the real win is their taste and versatility.
Sponsored by Gefen Organic Cooked Ready-to-Eat Lentils.
- Rice and Lentil “Meat” Loaf by Sina Mizrahi
Wholesome Rice and Fruit Salad by Leah Barzel
Vegan Shepherd's Pie by Chaviva Fiskus Karon
Everything Tuna over Golden Beet and Lentil Salad by Victoria Dwek
Mock Chopped Liver With Peas by Nitra Ladies Auxiliary
- Lentil Walnut Burgers by Ronit Peskin
Rich in protein, organic, and farm fresh, Gefen Ready-to-Eat lentils pack a big punch. Add more lentils to your diet by:
- tossing a handful into pasta, rice pilaf, or quinoa;
- creating flavorful, filling salads;
- roasting on a baking tray for a snack;
- preparing nutritious soups in half the time.