7 Delicious Ways To Use Up Leftover Challah
Now that Purim is officially behind us we can start focusing on the next big holiday-Passover! First on our list of things to do is getting rid of all the chametz in our pantry and freezer.
From breakfast, sides, and sandwiches, you’ll find some delicious uses for all that leftover challah below!
- Homemade Soup Croutons from the Dining In Cookbook
- Bread Stuffing by Gil Marks
- Sweet Challah Kugel from the Nitra Cookbook
- French Toast with Vanilla Butter by Sharon Zwickler
- Apple and Raisin Stuffing from the Nitra Cookbook
- Fried Eggplant and Feta on Pretzel Challah by Sina Mizrahi
- Smoked Turkey Chestnut Challah Stuffing by Chanie Apfelbaum