8 Recipes to Pumpkin Spice Up Your Life!
This roundup is sponsored by Wissotzky Pumpkin Spiced Chai Tea
Although we all hate to see summer go, there is something about the anticipation of fall that is the greatest of all. Maybe it’s the colorful crisp leaves fluttering down from the trees, trips to the apple orchards, or baking cider donuts. Whatever the reason, we’re fully on board and ready for it all! But the most quintessential part of the season that we at kosher.com look forward to most is PUMPKIN SPICED EVERYTHING.
So, in honor of Wissotzky’s new Pumpkin Spiced Chai tea blend, we’re bringing you 8 A.M.A.Z.I.N.G recipes that call for pumpkin spice! From pumpkin spice cinnamon buns to sweet potato galette, all of these recipes will satisfy all of those pumpkin spice cravings!
For anyone who hasn’t tried Wissotzky’s Pumpkin Spiced Chai tea blend, it’s made with cinnamon bark & ginger root with cloves, cardamom, black pepper & chilies–you better believe it hits all the right notes!
So snuggle up to these recipes, and be sure to pour yourself a comforting cup of Wissotzky’s Pumpkin Spiced Chai tea blend to go with them!
- Custard Apple Streusel Pie by Brynie Greisman
- Vegan Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins by Batsheva Kanter
- Maple Pumpkin Pie by Rivky Kleiman
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Buns by Brynie Greisman
- Sweet Potato Galette by Jenna Grunfeld
- Sweet Squash Muffins by Estee Kafra
- Banana Tart Tatin by Estee Kafra
- Gluten-Free Carrot Muffins by Rorie Weisberg