Amazing Shortcut Dinner Ideas for the 9 Days
We all have our easy go-to dinner ideas for the 9 Days. Baked salmon, pizza, shakshuka, and quiche just to name a few. But what if you could make those easy dinners even easier with some great store-bought products?
Below we’ve come up with a few examples of how to take shortcuts during the dinnertime rush.
Use a falafel mix instead of making falafel from scratch, or try jarred shakshuka sauce to get that deep (tastes-like-you-cooked-it-for-hours) flavor. You get the idea.
We hope these meal ideas help you get dinner on the table in a flash!
We’d love to hear some of your favorite shortcut recipe ideas for the 9 Days. Tell us in the comments below!
- Everything-But-The-Bagel Quiche by Michal Frischman
- Gnocchi in Tomato Cream Sauce by Sam Adler
- Sushi Party! by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Skillet Lasagna with Mushrooms & Mozzarella by Nina Safar
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Lo Mein with Grilled Salmon by Rorie Weisberg
- Falafel Platter by Brynie Greisman
- Broccoli Soup by Brynie Greisman
- Vegetable-Stuffed Shells with Creamy Cheese Sauce by Chavi Feldman
- Shakshuka Moroccan Salmon by Esty Wolbe
Tomato, Mozzarella and Olive Tapenade Tart by Tanya Ohana