9 Recipes To Keep You Going On Superbowl Sunday
Super Bowl Snacks need to be an absolute 10, aka Touch Down of the century. Psst... If Super Bowl isn't your thang, save these recipes for a super-fun weeknight din-din.
- Beef Kabobs Marinated in Sweet and Tangy BBQ Sauce by Rivky Kleiman
Kabobs are the kind of one-size-fits-all. Chicken, ground beef patties, whatever it is, just do it.
- Slow-Cooked Ribs by Estee Kafra
These ribs will disappear faster than you can say score, so you may want to go easy on these!
- Barbecued Meatballs by Rivky Kleiman
The perfect make-ahead food your crowd will love.
- Potato Waffles and Beer-Battered Chicken Strips with Truffle Garlic Aioli by Ruchele Honig
Here's where we get super serious on you. THESE. These guys, in a word, are legit.
- Artichoke Skirt Steak Salad by Chaia Frishman
If there's gotta be something green at your party, it's gotta have some red meat on top.
- Chicken and Mushrooms by Michal Frischman
Warning, you may want to make this for dinner every night after you taste them once!
- Honey-Hot Drumettes by Michal Frischman
Estimated 1.33 billion wings to be consumed this Sunday, says Forbes.
- Sesame-Soy Chicken Wings by Janet Zimmerman
Packed with flavor, these wings are always crowd-pleasers! Plus, they’re braised instead of fried so there’s no mess before guests arrive!
- Chicken and Broccoli by Nechama Norman
Yeah, we know. Nothing beats the classics.