9 Recipes To Keep You Going On Superbowl Sunday
Super Bowl Snacks need to be an absolute 10, aka Touch Down of the century. Psst... If Super Bowl isn't your thang, save these recipes for a super-fun weeknight din-din.
- Beef Kabobs Marinated in Sweet and Tangy BBQ Sauce - Kabobs are the kind of one-size-fits-all. Chicken, ground beef patties, whatever it is, just do it.
- Slow-Cooked Ribs - These ribs will disappear faster than you can say score, so you may want to go easy on these!
- Barbecued Meatballs - The perfect make ahead food your crowd will love.
- Potato Waffles and Beer-Battered Chicken Strips with Truffle Garlic Aioli - Here's where we get super serious on you. THESE. These guys, in a word, are legit.
- Artichoke Skirt Steak Salad - If there's gotta be something green at your party, it's gotta have some red meat on top.
- Chicken and Mushrooms - Warning, you may want to make this for dinner every night after you taste them once!
- Honey-Hot Drumettes - Estimated 1.33 billion wings to be consumed this Sunday, says Forbes.
- Beef Fry and Onion Filled Hamburgers - Make these favorites into sliders for the ultimate party effect.
- Chicken and Broccoli - Yeah, we know. Nothing beats the classics. .