9 Remarkable and Surprising Things To Do with Tahini
There's nothing better than when a trend comes around and you've already known about it for years. Tahini is nothing new to those who've grown up eating falafel or other Mediterranean foods. But even if it's completely new to you, it's definitely not too late to jump on the tahini train!
Tahini is an extremely versatile condiment that is made from toasted ground sesame seeds (yep, the same goodness that brings you halva). Sure, you can do it yourself, but why not use the pre-made kind to jazz up some of your favorite dishes and save you time?
You can use a good quality, Israeli-made tahini like Haddar by Baracke made with Ethiopian sesame seeds, which are considered some of the best source of sesame seeds, and a great source of antioxidants.
Below are some unexpected ideas for what to do with tahini.
Comment below to let us know what you like to use tahini for!
- Hasselback Eggplants
- Beef Pizza with Sausages and Tahini Drizzle
- Mediterranean Smashed Potatoes With Tahini Drizzle
- Dips and Pita Crisps
- Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Roasted Carrot and Chickpea Salad in Harissa-Tahini Sauce
- Healthy Basics- Sweet and Succulent Chicken
- Green Salad with Piquant Tahini Dressing
- Middle Eastern Meat Skewers