Make Your Kids the Envy of the Lunchroom
There's something about the beginning of the school year that just gets us excited. Getting kids back into a routine, amazing sales on marble notebooks, or the possibilities of gourmet home lunches, there are just so many reasons to love it! And maaaybe the fancy meals peter off around December time and we slip back into your standard PB&J special, but that's no reason not to make September, October and November count. Bonus points to you if you keep the fun lunches going all year round!
Check out our picks for Family Table's best out of the box lunches that will totally double as your kid's ticket to cafeteria fame. And if you want to double up and pack yourself your own brown bag, we feel ya.
- Mason Jar Cobb Salad with Ranch Dressing by Chanie Apfelbaum
- Cheesy Pretzel Rolls by Faigy Grossman
- Popular Pancakes by Brynie Greisman
- Tuna Rolls by Esther Ottensoser
- Butternut Basil Soup by Esther Ottensoser
- Carb-Free Mini Vegetable Quiche by Esther Ottensoser
- Ricotta Pancakes by Brynie Greisman
- Quinoa Kale Salad by Estee Kafra
- Tuna Roll-Ups by Brynie Greisman
- Pizza-Pasta "Muffins" by Temi Philip
- Beef Jerky by Esther Ottensoser