A Week of Healthy Dinners
As part of the mindfulness movement, Kosher.com worked with Rorie Weisberg of Full 'n Free to come up with a series of healthy, wholesome dinner recipes that can be prepped in advance, mapped out to each weeknight dinner for this week to provide a complete meal. We hope this helps you free up some time and mental energy so you can focus on succeeding at your mindfulness resolution!
Scroll down to the end for some bonus healthy breakfast options as well!
You can watch Rorie prepare the Tuesday night dinner and learn how she does it by watching the video here.
- Almond and Flax Meal Schnitzel by Rorie Weisberg
- Butternut Squash Fries by Rorie Weisberg
- Restaurant-Style Steamed Broccoli by Rivky Kleiman
- Marinated London Broil with Zucchini and Heirloom Tomatoes by Zehava Krohn
- Colorful Quinoa Tabbouleh by Gitta Bixenspanner
- Spaghetti Squash Dinner by Estee Kafra
- Creamy Spinach Salad with Roasted Portobellos by Elky Friedman
- Pure Pudding by Rorie Weisberg
- Perfect Protein-Packed Pancakes by Rivkah Krinsky
- Banana Nut Butter Muffins by Rorie Weisberg
- Cauliflower Rice Smoothie by Riva Fogel-Landy