All The Ways To Have “Sufganiyot” Without The Deep Fryer
Want to get your sufganiyot fix without any of the deep frying?
What if we told you you can get the flavors of your favorite jelly donut in ice cream, muffin or cake pop form?
Check out these GENIUS ideas and never (ok maybe occassionally) look back.
We hope everyone is having a wonderful (and delicious) Chanukah so far!
- Mini Cheerio Donuts by Shortcuts by Family Table
- Peanut Chew Jelly Donuts featuring Tuscanini Fruit Spread, by Esty Wolbe
- Milky Donut Pops by Esty Wolbe
- Doughnut Bark by Miriam (Pascal) Cohen
- The Ultimate Chanukah Hot Chocolate Bombs! by Esther Ottensoser
- Deconstructed Doughnut Cups by Michal Frischman
- Baked Chocolate Donuts by Tamara Friedman
- Jubilant Jelly Doughnut Bundt by Amy
- Cinnamon Doughnut Muffins by Estee Kafra
Jelly Doughnut Cocktail by Yissie Steinhart
- Sufganiyot (Jelly Donut) Ice Cream by Orlie Perl
- Sufgania Cookie Parfait by Michael Nesser