9 Boozy Desserts to Celebrate Purim!
Purim is just a few days away, and with all the costume, Mishloach Manot and Seudah plans in place, there's only one thing left to do to get festive–make boozy desserts, of course!
Below are our top picks for some delicious, decadent, and mouth-watering sweet treats that have a hint of liqueur to celebrate the holiday.
Browse through the recipes and let us know which one you'll be making this Purim!
- Spiked Chocolate Truffles by Sweet Moments: Rega Matok
- Chocolate Liqueur Pudding Cups by Naami Jearolmen
- White Chocolate Hazelnut Cappuccino Custard by Chaia Frishman
- Baked Pear Compote with Spiked Cream and Lotus Crumbs by Estee Kafra
- Caramel Chocolate Pie with Fried Chestnut Topping by Chaia Frishman
- Creamy Dreamy White Chocolate Coffee Sauce by Chavi Feldman
- Sombrero Brownies from the Nitra Cookbook
- Mouthwatering Chocolate Cream from the Nitra Cookbook
- Cappuccino Cookie Cups by Miriam Pascal