Curry in a Hurry!
So, you want dinner in a hurry, but don’t want to compromise on flavor? These curry dishes are just what you need! Each dish is packed with rich flavor, they add the perfect amount of warmth and spice to chilly autumn nights, and the best part? They take under 1 hour to prepare - perfect for the dinner time rush.
That’s what we call curry in a hurry!
- Curried Chickpeas by Alison Gutwaks
- Curried Smoked Turkey Salad Wraps by Chanie Apfelbaum
- Fish n' Chips by Chef Zissie
- Curried Quinoa Pilaf by Sarah Brull
- Curried Satay Veggie Bowls by Lindsay Cotter
- Instant Pot Lentil Squash Coconut Curry by Erin Grunstein
- Braised Chicken in Curried Pineapple Sauce by Faigy Grossman
- Curried Cauliflower by Estee Kafra
Pumpkin Cauliflower Curry by Maggie Michalczyk
- Vegetarian Kedgeree by Ronnie Fein
- Vegan Thai Noodle Soup by Kelly Cohen
- Cauliflower Chicken by Chef Zissie