Don't Feel Like Cooking? These Shabbat Recipes Are For You!
Brought to you by Gefen Frozen Herb Cubes
Take the hassle out of cooking and add garlic, sauteed onions, basil, cilantro and more.
Fresh flavor without the time and effort!
People assume that because we work at kosher.com it means that we all love cooking elaborate meals all the time. We hate to burst your bubble, but sometimes we just aren’t in the mood to cook- and that goes for Shabbat too.
After a long week of cooking dinners, come Shabbat and we’re completely uninspired. On those weeks, we just want to make the classics - recipes that call for familiar ingredients, take little effort, and are quick to prepare, so we can finish with the cooking and get right to “resting” and enjoying our family.
Are you with us? If the answer is yes, then this roundup is for you.
To make these recipes even easier, try using Gefen frozen garlic, dill, parsley and ginger cubes. They add lots of flavor without any grating, peeling or chopping. (They’re one of our favorite shortcuts!)
- Kasha Varnishkes by The Taste of Kosher
- Softest Chicken Ever by Brynie Greisman
- Sticky Teriyaki Potatoes by Molly Hagler
- The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie by Estee Kafra
- Hearts of Palm Salad from the Dining In Cookbook
- Crockpot BBQ Chicken by Rivky Kleiman
- Ginger-Glazed Salmon from the Dining In Cookbook
- Roasted Rainbow Carrots by Shoshie Steinhart
- Crispy Chicken and Rice with Sweet Potato and Lemon Slices by Kim Kushner
- "Children's Baking Time" Brownie Cake from the Nitra Cookbook
Rosemary Baby Potatoes by Tamar Teitelbaum
- In Pan Blondies by Rivky Manies
- Everything Asparagus by Tamar Teitelbaum
- Do-It-By-Hand Simple Apple Kugel from the Nitra Cookbook
- Banana Cake or Cupcakes from the Nitra Cookbook
- World's Easiest Deli Roll from the Dining In Cookbook
- Best-Ever Baked Rice with Crispy Crumbs by Esther Ottensoser
- Easy and Delicious Crock-Pot Baked Apples by Rivky Kleiman
- Lazy Man's Cholent by Leah Schapira
- Simple Spinach Kugel from the Nitra Cookbook
- No Bake Fudge Balls by Naomi Hazan
- Shabbat Pulled Beef by Faigy Murray
Pretzel Salad by Chaia Frishman
- Colorful Corn Salad by Elky Friedman
- 8PM- Whole Roasted Lemon Garlic Chicken by Chayie Schlisselfeld