Festive Yom Tov Recipes from Inside the Whisk Sukkah
Whisk by Ami brings you our most popular Yom Tov recipes from the past seven years. It was hard to choose a roundup of the best at Whisk, but we tried!
As we are all so overwhelmed at this time of year, let Whisk take you from appetizers to desserts, for a complete Yom Tov meal. Our culinary stars have brought you the best so you can plan less and enjoy more.
P.S.: If it’s hot in the sukkah, these are the desserts you want to be serving. They are cool and refreshing, and just plain delicious.
Challah and Dips
- Maple-Glazed Salmon by Kiki Fisher
- Chilean Sea Bass with Chive-Walnut Pesto and Lemon-Artichoke Cream with Square French Fries by Esther Deutsch
- Grilled Trout with Walnuts and Maple Syrup by Efrat Libfroind
- Sauteed Liver over White Bean Puree by Kiki Fisher
- Skirt Steak Spring Rolls by Esther Deutsch
- Roasted Asparagus and String Bean Bundles By Esther Deutsch
- Butternut Squash and Basil Soup by Kiki Fisher
- Cream of Asparagus Soup with Roasted Water Chestnuts by Chani Salzer
- Bubby’s Succulent Stuffed Cabbage by Elky Friedman
- Butcher's Cut with Broccoli Mashed Potatoes by Esther Deutsch
- Pastrami-Stuffed Dark Chicken Roast with Honey Mustard Glaze by Zehava Krohn
- Herb-Crusted Standing Rib Roast by Kiki Fisher
- Herb-Crusted Baby Lamb Chops with Butternut Squash Purée by Kiki Fisher
- Skirt Steak with Garlic-Parsley Rub by Nechama Norman
- Roasted Beet Salad by Kiki Fisher
- Roasted Portobello Chicken Salad by Esther Deutsch
- London Broil Salad with Savory Vanilla-Infused Dressing by Elky Friedman