Festive Yom Tov Recipes from Inside the Whisk Sukkah
Whisk by Ami brings you our most popular Yom Tov recipes from the past seven years. It was hard to choose a roundup of the best at Whisk, but we tried!
As we are all so overwhelmed at this time of year, let Whisk take you from appetizers to desserts, for a complete Yom Tov meal. Our culinary stars have brought you the best so you can plan less and enjoy more.
P.S.: If it’s hot in the sukkah, these are the desserts you want to be serving. They are cool and refreshing, and just plain delicious.
Challah and Dips
- Maple-Glazed Salmon
- Chilean Sea Bass with Chive-Walnut Pesto and Lemon-Artichoke Cream with Square French Fries
- Grilled Trout with Walnuts and Maple Syrup
- Sauteed Liver over White Bean Puree
- Skirt Steak Spring Rolls
- Roasted Asparagus and String Bean Bundles
- Pastrami-Stuffed Dark Chicken Roast with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Herb-Crusted Standing Rib Roast
- Herb-Crusted Baby Lamb Chops with Butternut Squash Purée
- Skirt Steak with Garlic-Parsley Rub
- Roasted Beet Salad
- Roasted Portobello Chicken Salad
- London Broil Salad with Savory Vanilla-Infused Dressing