24 Make-Ahead Freezer Meals for New Moms!
With everything you’ll have going on once baby arrives (plus the lack of energy), the last thing you’re going to have time for is lunch and dinner prep. Enter make-ahead freezer meals. Freezer meals are a simple yet genius way to make things less stressful and easier on you. The most important thing is to actually remember to prep, cook and store them weeks prior to your due date.
It might sound intimidating, but with a little bit of planning, you’ll be surprised how much you can make in just a couple of days!
We’ve chosen recipes that don’t take too much time to prepare, can be made in large batches, are delicious, nutritious, and most importantly, freezer friendly.
G-d willing, when the time comes, knowing you have a fully-stocked freezer of meals will certainly put a smile on your face!
- Pizza Quiche by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells from the Nitra Cookbook
- San Francisco Salmon Cakes by Manischewitz
- Cauliflower Burgers by Brynie Greisman
- Roasted Tomato Soup by Naomi Nachman
Oatmeal Muffins by Brynie Greisman
- Savory Beef Spinach Stuffed Shells by Nina Safar
- Garlic Baked Chicken from the Dining In Cookbook
- Cheesy Baked Ziti from the Nitra Cookbook
- Beef Stew by Rivky Kleiman
- Spinach Rolls by Esther Ottensoser
- Easy Chicken Fajitas by Danielle Renov
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs from the Dining In Cookbook
- Tomato-Parmesan Quiche by Marilyn Ayalon
Cornmeal Blueberry Muffins by Brynie Greisman
- Easy Honey-Garlic Chicken from the Dining In Cookbook
- Classic Potato Leek Soup by Elizabeth Kurtz
- Classic Chicken Pot Pie by Brynie Greisman
- Lentil Feta Burgers by Naomi Nachman
- Chunky Chicken Taco Soup by Renee Muller
- Spinach Cheese Bites by Norene Gilletz
- Mushroom-Feta Stuffed Shells by Chanie Nayman
- Meat Calzones by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Glazed Meatloaf from the Dining In Cookbook