The Graduation Party Menu to End All Menus
It’s getting to be that time of year. The kids have been measured for caps and gowns, and you’ve broken out the tissues and the camera (who are we fooling, I'm using my cell phone...) to watch them walk down the aisle. But perhaps even more exciting than a graduation ceremony is the party that you can throw in honor of your new graduate.
It doesn’t matter what they’re graduating from. Any such milestone is a great reason to get the family together and cook up some summery, graduation-inspired dishes.
- Salted Sticks
- Mexican-Style Ceviche
- Salmon Wontons with Teriyaki Dipping Sauce
- Super Spirals
- Lox, Vegetable, and Couscous Tower
- Kani and Guacamole Squares
- Beet Gravlax
- Onion Rings
- Smoked Turkey Potato Balls
- Pulled Corned Beef
- Crunchy Chicken Fingers with Sweet 'N' Spicy Dipping Sauce
Fun 'n Sweet Stuff