Healthy Recipes That Take 30 Minutes or Less!
The challenge with eating healthy? Most healthy recipes require lots of prep and cook time, and long trips to the grocery store. We don’t know about you, but that alone discourages us from going with healthier choices. The solution? Be sure to have a few quick and easy recipes on hand for days when you’re short on time- like these recipes below!
We’ve rounded up healthy recipes that take 30 MINUTES OR LESS to make! They’re so quick and easy, you'll wonder why you ever ordered takeout.
- Falafel-Inspired Wraps by Chavi Feldman
- Kani- Avocado Salad by The Gush Gourmet
- Parmesan Grilled Vegetables by Chanie Nayman
- Simple and Friendly Fajitas by Gitta Bixenspanner
- Gluten-Free Cauliflower Fritters by Chaia Frishman
Zucchini Shakshuka by Nechama Norman
- Butternut Squash Fries by Rorie Weisberg
- Fresh Spring Rolls by Rena Tuchinsky
- Avocado Stuffed Salmon with Wild Rice by Jamie Geller
- Protein-Packed Pancakes, 3 Ways by Rorie Weisberg
- Wheat Berry Rainbow Salad by Brynie Greisman
- Sugar Snap Peas…All Dressed Up by Estee Kafra
- Sheet-Pan Stir-Fry by Miriam Pascal
- Pure Pudding by Rorie Weisberg
577Fresh House Salad by Rivki Rabinowitz
- Cumin Healthy Chicken with Carrot Noodles by Taylor Kiser
- Flavory Frittata by Joy Devor
- Healthy Oat Bran Muffins by Estee Kafra