Delicious Latin American Recipes Perfect For Your Next Fiesta!
Tacos, guacamole and pico de gallo, oh my! There’s something about these fresh and flavorful dishes that really pack a punch of flavor. That’s why we’re making them the star of this roundup. We want you to step out of your comfort zone and make some Latin American recipes!
We have everything from Guacamole, Empanadas and Fajitas, to Mexican Street Corn, Enchiladas and Churros.
So whether you want to switch things up for a weeknight supper, or you want to make something special for a weekend fiesta, these recipes are sure to win big with your crowd!
- Salsa Chicken Tacos by Sina Mizrahi
- Good Ol' Guac by Avigail Maizlik
- Meat Empanadas by Vera Newman
- Lightly Smoked Asado by Daniel Aviv
- Churros by Gideon Ben Ezra
- Mexican Street Corn Bowl by Naomi Hazan
- Rice and Cheese Enchiladas by Nechama Norman
- Black Bean & Chorizo Chocolate Chili by Chanie Apfelbaum
- Mexican Quesadillas by Jamie Geller
- Refreshing Peach Salsa by Miriam Szokovski
Smoked Short Rib Tacos by Victoria Dwek and Leah Schapira
- Mexican Street Corn by Michal Frischman
- Ribs with Homemade Barbecue Mole Sauce by Miriam Pascal
- Homemade Salsa by Esther Ottensoser
- Simple and Friendly Fajitas by Gitta Bixenspanner
- Tostones by Chanie Apfelbaum
- Salmon Ceviche Tostada by Moshe Bloch