Make It Now, Serve Later: 15 Chanukah Recipes!
Can you believe that Chanukah is just a few weeks away!? We can’t! But before you get all stressed-out and anxious about all the holiday shopping and planning, turn to these Chanukah recipes that you can make now, stash in the freezer, and serve for all your Chanukah gatherings later on. Think of them as your time-saving treasures.
Not only will these recipes enable you to throw a fuss-free party at a moments notice, you’ll also be able to sit back and enjoy your own party! We guarantee it’ll take some of the stress off you in the long run!
- Dairy or Parve Mushroom Quiche by Brynie Greisman
- Mac-and-Cheese Balls by Rivky Kleiman
- Sweet Cheese Latkes by Batsheva Kanter
- Fish 'n Chips by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Vegetable Lasagna by Brynie Greisman
- Best Dairy Onion Soup Ever by Brynie Greisman
- Italian Focaccia by Clara Fatal
- Cinna-Buns by Chef Tom Francz
Corn Scallion Waffles by Tamar Teitelbaum
- Mushroom-Stuffed Mozzarella Sticks by Michal Frischman
- Macaroni and Cheese Casserole from the Nitra Cookbook
- Cheese-Stuffed Bread Loaf by Chef Tom Francz
- Oreo Ice Cream Pie from the Dining In Cookbook
- Pizza Quiche by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Cauliflower and Leek Soufflé by Rivky Kleiman