Newlywed-Worthy Shabbat Menu
Making Shabbat for the first time can definitely be overwhelming.
Since we are at the height of wedding season, we thought it would be nice to make a Shabbat menu focused all on easy, doable but still wow-worthy Shabbat dishes that are perfect for newlyweds (or really anyone!).
I remember the first Shabbat I made on my own married I was on the phone with my mom every 5 minutes asking her questions. How I would have wished to have a menu like this!
- Rebbetzin Kohens Yerushalmi Challah
- Roasted Salmon with Maple Glaze by Levana Kirschenbaum
- Shabbos Fish by Nitra Cookbook
- Best Chicken Soup by Esther Deutch
Golden and delicious, just like your Bubbys!
- Guaranteed Professional Knaidlech by Nitra Cookbook
- Five Minute Coleslaw by Nitra Cookbook
- Traditional Potato Kugel
- Yaptzik Potato and Meat Kugel by Naomi Nachman
- Yussi's Chopped Liver by Yussi Weisz
- Sauteed Liver by Nitra Cookbook
- Shredded Corned Beef Salad by Rivky Kleiman
- Cold Cut Salad with Maple Dressing by Brynie Greisman
- Garlic and Lemon Baked Chicken by Avigail Maizlik
- Sweet and Sour French Roast by Rivky Kleiman
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs from the Dining In Cookbook
- Worlds Easiest Deli Roll by Dining In
- Smoked Paprika Schnitzel by Yaniv Cohen
- Classic Farfel by Nitra Cookbook
- Lazy Mans Cholent by Leah Shapira
- Barbecue Pastrami Pizza by Estee Kafra
- Tart and Tangy Apple Kugel by Dining In
- Mixed Berry Apple Bake
- No Margarine Chocolate Babka
- Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake with Chocolate Drizzle by Rivky Kleiman
- Chocolate Devil Food Cake from the Nitra Cookbook