No-Cook Recipes to Keep Cool this Summer
This weekend the temperature is rising, and we think you’ll agree that the last thing we’ll want to do is heat up the kitchen with a flaming hot oven!
Today we’re coming at ya with refreshing, quick and easy recipes that don’t require turning on the oven, grill, crockpot or stove-top for that matter!
You’ll find everything from a classic caprese salad to a refreshing watermelon gazpacho and a flavorful poke bowl. You can feel confident knowing that all of these recipes can be made without breaking a sweat!
And for anyone looking for some no-bake dessert recipes, check out this recipe roundup!
Enjoy and keep cool!
- Cajun Turkey or Teriyaki Turkey Noodle Lettuce Wraps by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Avocado Toast by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Deli Roll Pinwheels with Chopped Salad by Jamie Geller
- Caprese Salad by Zeta Olive Oil
- Make Your Own Poke Bowls by Dini Klein
- Snappy Marinated Salad by Faigy Grossman
- Watermelon Gazpacho by Liz Rueven
- Shredded Corned Beef Salad by Rivky Kleiman
- Cold Cucumber, Yogurt, and Dill Soup by Lois Held and Roberta Scher
Watermelon Matchstick Salad by Chanie Nayman
- Carrot Pasta With a Creamy Zesty Garlic Sauce by Chris Anca
- Tri-Layered Crispy Salad from the Dining In Cookbook
- Fresh Spring Rolls by Rena Tuchinsky
- Chickpea Salad from The Nitra Ladies Cookbook
- Falafel-Inspired Wraps by Chavi Feldman
- Mango, Jicama, Pumpkin Seed and Fresh Herb Salad by Douglas McNish
- Rice Cauliflower Salad by Esther Ottensoser