7 No-Fuss Dinner Recipes for Chanukah
So you've had your latkes and donuts, and everything else that you could possibly fry, but now you need some dinner recipes for the week that are quick and easy, yet Chanukah-worthy.
We've got you covered with the recipes below. All the recipes are decadent and delicious but require no frying or fuss.
And for when you have the energy to make some more festive treats, see our favorites here!
- One-Pan Pastrami Chicken and Rice by Brynie Greisman
- Lazy Lasagna (3 Ingredients!) by Chana Landman
- Simply Savory Salmon by Rivky Kleiman
- Brown Butter and Parmesan Gnocchi by Chanie Nayman
BBQ Beef with Orecchiette by Rivky Kleiman
- Cream Cheese Alfredo Pasta Sauce by Chani Salzer
- Mozzarella Stick "Caprese" Bites by Faigy Murray