Our Purim Seuda Picks!
If there's any Yom Tov where you can relax on the food front, it's Purim! While your guests might expect a long line of roasts on Succos or Pesach, you can most definitely lighten things up for your Purim Seuda.
Here are some of our Family Table Favorites for fun, easy and kid friendly Purim dishes!
- Anything on skewers is always a win in our book, but add colorful and crunchy Terra Sticks to the works and we are hooked! This amazing Terra Stick Cutlet Skewers also uses ingredients you probably already have in your pantry, (as if you weren't already going to make this recipe and you needed other reasons).
- The recipe for these indulgent Loaded Mashed Potato Eggrolls went totally viral when we printed it in the magazine, and we're not surprised! Perfect as a side dish and very handy to have around if your family is looking for real food to eat before the seuda.
- Potatoes are nice once, but extra nice twice! in Brynie Greisman's brand new recipe, she bakes and mashes potatoes for an extra crispy amazing play on loaded baked potatoes!
- Classic chicken fingers are a must at any Purim seuda where kids are present, but who isn't bored of the same old stuff? In another brilliant brand new recipe, Brynie Greisman ups the crunch factor by like 1000% by coating her chicken with crumbs and quinoa! Seriously, just tell the kids they're black round breadcrumbs. They'll take one bite and stop asking questions!
- Who doesn't turn to a Susie Fishbein book when planning a menu? We totally do. And one of our favorites is this Turkey Taco Eggroll! This quick and easy recipe just takes a handful of ingredients, but you'll remember the bold flavors for a while!
- We get asked for great new fish appetizers all the time, and these Kani and Guacamole Squares are a perfect option. We have a feeling you're going to be collecting lots of compliments!
- Are you noticing a theme yet? We are all about the beautiful yet easy, and these Stacked Pastrami Roll Ups are totally hitting all the right notes. Plus, you can never go wrong with pastrami anything these days!