28 Easy Picnic Basket Recipes
Looking for a fun and easy activity to keep the family busy for a couple of hours? Have an outdoor picnic! Find a grassy area in your town, or set it up right in your backyard. And if you want this to be an all-day event, recruit your kids and have them prepare the food with you.
Speaking of food, keep three things in mind when deciding on a “menu”. The food should be portable, mess-free and should keep well in the sun. We recommend foods like wraps, sandwiches, dessert bars and potato and pasta salads (put them in jars for convenience!).
Have fun and enjoy!
- Turkey & Avocado Sandwich with Herby Slaw and Mustard-Mayo by Victoria Dwek
- Pesto Potato Salad by Sina Mizrahi
- Watermelon-Strawberry Spritzers from the Nitra Cookbook
Light, Refreshing Tuna Salad Sandwich by Sussy Krausz
- Fresh Quinoa Salad by Sina Mizrahi
- Oatmeal Sandwich Cookies with Creamy Peanut Butter Filling by Elky Friedman
- Chicken Salad 2 Ways from the Nitra Cookbook
- Pita Chicken Pockets from the Nitra Cookbook
- Italian-Style Quinoa with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Feta by Norene Gilletz
- Chocolate Chip Cake from the Nitra Cookbook
- Deli Roll Pinwheels with Chopped Salad by Jamie Geller
- Watermelon Feta Salad by Esther Deutsch
- Wraps with Grilled Portobello, Feta Cheese, and Pesto by Brynie Greisman
- Chicken Salad with Crunchy Roasted Chickpeas in Lettuce Wraps by Rorie Weisberg
- S'mores Bars by Nechama Norman
- Fantastic Multicolored Quinoa Salad by Elky Friedman
- Salsa Dog by Chanie Nayman
- Green Bean and Roasted Cherry Tomato Salad by Brynie Greisman
- Tuna Rolls by Esther Ottensoser
- Deli Potato Salad from the Dining In Cookbook
Raspberry Streusel Bars by Brynie Greisman
- Falafel-Inspired Wraps by Chavi Feldman
- Greek Chopped Salad with Noodles by Jamie Geller
- Oatmeal Craisin Bars by Brynie Greisman
- Baked Fish 'n' Chips by Faigy Grossman
- Chickpea Salad from the Nitra Cookbook
- Blueberry Bars by Family Table Staff
Ingredient Nut Butter Cookies by Nathalie T.