Quick and Delicious Recipes You Can Make With Store-Bought Crepes!
Sponsored by Blinzi
Whether you need a quick dinner, last-minute potluck dish or want to wow your guests without the work, Blinzi frozen crepes and blintzes will get the job done.
Blinzi products have a from-scratch flavor, but with less prep time, fewer ingredients and foolproof results.
All the recipes we’ve gathered below typically take a good amount of effort and time to make, but with the help of Blinzi, your food will taste homemade, without breaking a sweat.
You can find all Blinzi products in stores near you!
- Mushroom and Leek Blintzes by Sina Mizrahi
- 4 Amazing Things to Make with Crepes by Victoria Dwek
- Savory Potato Blintz Soufflé by Esry Wolbe
- Cheese Blintzes with Blueberry Lemon Sauce by Sina Mizrahi
- Cheese Blintzes with Cherry Sauce from the Dining In Cookbook
- Spinach Blintzes with Mushroom Cream Sauce by Brynie Greisman
- Potato Baskets with Mushroom Cream Sauce by Brynie Greisman
- Feta Blintzes With Sundried Tomatoes and Olives by Sina Mizrahi
- Blintz Pie with Apple and Nut Filling from the Nitra Cookbook
Creamy Two-Toned Blintz Rolls by Temi Philip
- Spinach-Mushroom Crêpes by Elky Friedman
- Meat-Filled Blintz Pie from the Nitra Cookbook
- Goat Cheese and Beet Blintzes by Sina Mizrahi
- Honey-Caramelized Apricot and Pistachio Blintzes by Sina Mizrahi
- Blintz Cake by Estee Kafra