10 Recipes To Make When Your Kid Is Home Sick
When you’re feeling under the weather, certain foods are better to eat than others. But when toast, crackers, and ginger ale just aren’t doing it for the kids anymore, change gears and make some soothing recipes that they will actually enjoy.
From warm soup and bolognese gnocchi to oatmeal and mashed potatoes, below are recipes that everyone can feel good about.
And don’t let the cold weather fool you. Even though warm soup is a must, smoothies and popsicles are great options, too! (Plus, they’re a great way to help kids stay hydrated.)
For those of you who are feeling under the weather, we hope you feel better soon!
- Good Old-Fashioned Chicken Soup by OU Kosher
- Gnocchi with Meat Sauce by Esty Wolbe
- Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie from the Dining In Cookbook
- Overnight Oats (Four Ways!) by Elky Friedman
- Hush Puppy Potato Knishes by Naomi Nachman
Watermelon Lemonade Ice Pops by The Peppermill
- My Secret Mashed Potatoes by Estee Kafra
- Creamy Scrambled Eggs by Estee Kafra
- Kiwi-Honey-Lemon Pops by Marilyn Ayalon
- Soup of Comfort by Susan Samet