Homemade Sourdough and Marshmallows? Now’s the Time to Give it a Try!
Have you ever thought about making homemade marshmallows, sourdough or flaky croissants from scratch, but never had the time or opportunity? With so many of us either finding ourselves with extra time on our hands or simply needing a distraction while at home, there’s no better time to try new recipes than now!
The recipes below can be made alone, with kids or turned into a fun couple’s project. Date night anyone?
Tell us how these recipes turn out for you by commenting below. Or send us a picture of your homemade creation to [email protected] or tag us on Instagram for a chance to be featured!
- Rye Starter by Gil Marks
- Chef it Up: Beef Wellington by Sara and Yossi Goldstein
- Chocolate Nougats by Idy Swimer
- Authentic Flaky Croissants from the Dining In Cookbook
Homemade Caramel Turtles by Faigy Grossman
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi by Sina Mizrahi
- Vanilla Bean Marshmallows by The Baker's Daughter
- Vinegar-Free Pickles by Chanie Nayman
- Easy Homemade Pasta by Naomi Nachman
- Two-Tone Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge by Miriam Pascal
- Peanut Brittle Pie by Brynie Greisman
Chunky Granola from the Dining In Cookbook