Six 3-Ingredient Burger Recipes
Believe me, while we’re always up for a good patchka, some days we need a quickie recipe that yields amazing results in minutes. Here are some of our favorite 3 ingredient flavor enhancers that you can add to your regular ground beef to kick your burgers up a notch or three!
- Splash of Soy sauce + sprinkle of fresh or dried basil + crushed garlic clove
- Squeeze of ketchup + hefty sprinkle of seasoned salt + splash of soy sauce
- Loads of sautéed onions + fresh parsley + kosher salt
- Diced raw onion + teriyaki sauce + dried mushroom powder (or if you're not a purist, mushroom soup mix)
- Crispy beef fry + sauteed onions + hefty pinch of Trader Joe's coffee rub
- Generous squeeze of sriracha + sprinkle of dried ginger+ dollop of Bone Suckin Sauce