20 Board Game Snacks For Shabbat
With Shabbat getting longer, the kids home at all times, and no play dates allowed, keeping our families occupied and happy on Shabbat can be a challenge these days.
One of our favorite ways of passing the time on Shabbat? Board games and SNACKS!
Take a look at the fun Shabbat snacks we’ve gathered below- we know you and your family will enjoy them!
We have healthier options like Passion Fruit Salad, Banana Pops, and Apple Chips, to more indulgent choices like Italian Ices, White Chocolate Cookie Butter Nutty Buddies and Apple Pie Bars.
Try making these with your kids as a before-Shabbat activity as well!
We hope you enjoy!
- White Chocolate Cookie Butter Nutty Buddies by Chaia Frishman
- DIY Popsicles by Miriam Pascal and Chanie Nayman
- Popcorn Five Ways by Estee Kafra
- Salami Nachos by Esty Wolbe
- Apple Pie Bars by Nechama Fiddle
- Spicy Pita Chips by Estee Kafra
- Fruit Leather by Chanie Nayman
- Honey Mustard Pretzel Bits by Chanie Nayman
- Chocolate Pretzel Cookies by Miriam Pascal
Product-Free Beef Jerky by Chanie Nayman
- Italian Ices from the Nitra Cookbook
- Onion Dip by Sara Kahn
- Good Ol' Guac by Avigail Maizlik
- No-Bake Cinnamon-Pecan Pretzels by Michal Frischman
- Sourdough Za'atar Crackers by Chaya Suri Leitner
- Dried Apple Chips by Amy Spiro
- Dill Dip/Dressing by Nechama Norman
- Banana Fun Pops from the Dining In Cookbook
Passion Fruit Salad by Renee Muller
- Kiddush Gummy Bears by Victoria Dwek