18 Spicy Recipes For People That Like It Hot!
We love all the sweet foods that come with Rosh Hashanah (and even Sukkot), but now that the holidays are past us, it's time to turn up the heat and add some extra spice to our cooking. Here at Kosher.com, we love spicy foods, and we chose some of our favorite flavor-packed recipes that you're going to love.
For those of you who like your food REALLY spicy, feel free to add more heat to your liking.
Get ready to set your taste buds on fire!
- Roasted Potatoes with Sundried Tomato Pesto by Miriam (Pascal) Cohen
- Sweet and Spicy Cauliflower by Ruth Bendkowski
- Spicy Miami Ribs by Sara and Yossi Goldstein
- Chinese Chicken Poppers with Spicy Aioli by Rorie Weisberg
- Sweet and Spicy Drumettes by Batsheva Kanter
- Cajun Butternut Squash Fries by Elky Friedman
- Spicy Ribs with Coffee and Chili Sauce (Instant Pot) by Paula Shoyer
- Spicy Carrot Fries by Brynie Greisman
Crisp 'n Spicy Sticky Chicken Nuggets by Faigy Grossman
- Charif (Hot Sauce) from the Nitra Cookbook
- Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup by Batsheva Kanter
- Spicy Gefilte Fish Balls by Rabbi Hanoch Hecht
- "Rabbi's Heat" Jalapeno Dip by Rabbi Hanoch Hecht
- Crispy Beef with Spicy Orange Sauce by Chanie Nayman
- Firecracker Beef by Susie Fishbein
- Cauliflower Poppers by Esther Ottensoser
- Roasted Cauliflower with Maple Sriracha Dip by Sina Mizrahi
- Crispy Oven-Fried Flounder and Cajun Sweet Potato Chips by Chayie Schlisselfeld