Stuck-in-a-Rut Lunch Ideas Kids Will Love
Whether your kids are in day camp or mommy/daddy camp, lunchtime is primetime. It's a fun daily bonding opportunity and a chance to practice making conversation, table manners, patience, independence, and other skills.
To get them to the table (and keep them there!), the food has to be good. If you're still making last month's cream cheese sandwiches day in and day out, your kids (and you!) are probably ready for a change.
That's where we come in. The simple and delicious lunch recipes in this roundup are eye-catching, kid-tested, and super simple to prepare on a hectic weekday morning. Enjoy!
- Fried Mozzarella Sandwich by Sussy Krausz
- Pizza-Pasta "Muffins" by Temi Philip
- Light, Refreshing Tuna Salad Sandwich by Sussy Krausz
- Omelet with Feta and Fresh Tomatoes by Estee Kafra
- Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese by Tamar Teitelbaum
- Açaí Breakfast Bowl by Vera Newman
- "Pizzadillas" and Grilled Vegetable Quesadillas by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Homemade Mini Pizzas by Amit Yechieli
Blueberry Banana French Toast by Chaya Piatt
- Herb Cheese Spread by Brynie Greisman
Spinach, Cheese and (Vegan) Sausage Crustless Quiche by Erin Grunstein
- Shakshuka by Dorot Gardens
- Lasagna Pepper Boats by Elky Friedman
- Panini Wraps by Elky Friedman
- Pizza Bourekas by Tamar Teitelbaum
- Maple Granola Fruit Cups by Nechama Norman